This course tries to practice what it preaches:
- Fewer air miles: It aims to reduce the need for SEA trainers to fly to other countries to run courses; and to allow people who want to learn about SEA to do so without having to travel to distant SEA training courses.
- Information sharing: It provides free training materials, especially for SEA practitioners in developing countries.
- Reduced paper use: It comes in an e-format to save paper.
Please help us by:
- Printing only the material from the course that you really need to
- Contributing to the SEA-Wiki: add legislation, case studies and your experience of SEA
- Letting others know about this module and the joys of SEA!